The US Field Hockey Association (USFHA) and US Field Hockey Foundation (USFHF) Board seeks an experienced, full-time Foundation Development Director to lead all fundraising initiatives to increase financial support for the USFHA. The FDD will be solely responsible for developing an annual giving program; cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major gift prospects; overseeing a variety of targeted cultivation and stewardship events; and building an endowment. He/she will report to the USFHA Executive Director/CEO and the Foundation Board.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s preferred.
- A minimum of four years of fundraising experience, preferably in athletics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A creative self-starter with ability to work independently to set and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated experience with personal solicitation of gifts of $10,000 and above.
- Strong relationship building skills and understanding of Moves Management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet search tools, and database management; experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- Ability to work effectively, handling multiple priorities.
How to apply
Submit letter of interest, resume, contact info for three professional references, and salary requirements to Jane DiGirolamo – firstname.lastname@example.org