The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, program development, HR management, accounting, community outreach and staff/volunteer oversight .
Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
Responsible for the fiscal integrity of The Three Doctors Foundation, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Strong public speaking ability.
$50k-65k based on level of experience
For more information, including a full job description, please email resume to Windy White firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 625-3441.