Further develop, implement, and monitor the progress of the Foundation’s fundraising strategies with an initial focus on major gifts in order to expand the scope and capacity of the Foundation. The ED will be visible and experienced partner who will lead high-level strategic revenue generation with substantial time (20-25 hours weekly) devoted to the Foundation. Oversees grant writing and reporting, marketing, events and direct mail, as well as the additional positions that may be created. Plan and execute strategic direction.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Nonprofit Development, Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 8 years of professional fundraising experience
- Proven track record in senior level non-profit fundraising position including securing and cultivation of five- and six- figure individual gifts
- Familiarity with Planned Giving
- Demonstrated experience working in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment with limited resources
- Preferably an understanding of the education system
- High energy level, persistence, and self-motivation
- Familiarity with electronic donor tracking systems
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Outstanding written and presentation skills
$40,000 to $75,000 annually
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements via email to John Westfall-Kwong, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org.