We are hiring a DevAnalyst for our small, results-oriented fundraising team.. S/he will report to the Dir/Dev and partner closely with the team. S/he will provide crucial administrative, research, writing and fundraising support..
This exciting role is integral to StrongMinds’ ambitious growth. Specifically, the
Analyst will help raise $12 million + over three years by executing administrative functions, targeted research of prospective philanthropic partners and steward new/existing donors. S/he can develop a social impact career with an international development focus
• 3-5 Years experience including grant writing.
• Extremely detail oriented and to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interest in fundraising, non-profits, social entrepreneurship, international development and/or mental health.
• Excellent written/oral communication skills. Ability to synthesize important information efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent copy-editing skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Database experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills without compromising on quality.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Dedicated to and passionate about the mission of StrongMinds.
• Mental/global health experience a bonus.
Commensurate with experience
Web Link to Full Job Description
How to Apply
Please put ‘Development Analyst’ in subject line and send a brief cover letter.