VNA Health Group
Responsible for assisting and supporting the planning and implementation of a comprehensive program to sustain and expand philanthropic support for Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey through special events, annual giving and community outreach.
-Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
-2-3 years of fundraising experience preferred
-Strong computer skills with thorough knowledge and application of MS Office products and database management software-Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
-Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
-Strong communication/organization/interpersonal skills with proofreading ability
-Willingness to travel to local offsite meetings and event locations
-Car and a valid driver’s license
Link to the Full Job Description
Director of Advancement Services
Purchase College, State University of New York
The Director of Advancement Services will direct and integrate all functions in the Office of Advancement Services that are essential to the efficient and effective execution of the Colleges fundraising efforts. Reporting to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement, he or she will serve as a visible leader-manager to evaluate operations, analyze data and information, oversee gift entry and the acknowledgement process and recommend solutions to help achieve strategic division and institutional goals.
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience managing a data and gift processing team.
- Thorough understanding of data management at a complex academic institution. Experience working with donor/alumni/constituent management database system required.
- Hands-on experience producing VSE, 990 and other required annual reports.
- Detailed knowledge of IRS regulations and CASE guidelines regarding philanthropic contributions.
- Working knowledge of database structures, data management and reporting.
- Oversight of reporting and programming experience is desirable.
For the full list of qualifications and to apply for this position, visit: https://jobs.purchase.edu/postings/205
Chief Development Officer
Foundation for Morristown Medical Center | Atlantic Health System
The Foundation for Morristown Medical Center seeks candidates for Chief Development Officer. S/he is responsible for strategically leading and overseeing the Foundation’s operations and staff and achieving philanthropic goals to advance exceptional healthcare at Morristown Medical Center, inclusive of the Goryeb Children’s Hospital located on the same campus. The Chief Development Officer will supervise a staff of 28 and will be empowered to optimize the organizational structure and staff roles in alignment with the future focus of the Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree and certification as a fundraising executive preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible development leadership positions, including work in all functional areas of development.
- Experience in a complex health care environment and with grateful patient fundraising preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in management oversight, leadership, and direction with at least five years of significant supervisory experience, including creating and managing a budget.
- History of securing six and seven-figure gifts.
Atlantic Health System has retained Diversified Search to assist in this confidential search process. Inquiries, nominations, and applications (current resumes and cover letters) should be directed electronically to:
Gerard F. Cattie, Jr.
Practice Leader – Development & Philanthropy
The Chrysler Building,
405 Lexington Avenue, 49th Floor
New York, NY 10174
email@example.com | 212.542.2587
The Executive Director is responsible for creating an atmosphere for the volunteers and staff to succeed in meeting the objectives of JDRF’s mission. He/she will accomplish this through leadership, management and growth of the chapter annual budget development, planning, implementation and evaluation of all operations and events in conjunction with the Regional Director and chapter Board of Directors.
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 10 years of professional non-profit fundraising experience, with a clear record of achievement in a complex, mission-driven organization; 5-7 years in a supervisory capacity. For-profit experience combined with non-profit experience will be considered.
To view the full position description and apply, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to JDRF by clicking here
Director of Development
The Angeletti Group invites nominations and applications for Bonnie Brae’s next Director of Development.
The DOD will be responsible for leading and managing all of Bonnie Brae’s development, fundraising and community relations activities, which include developing/implementing strategies to raise funds and increase community awareness of the mission and work of Bonnie Brae, as well as supervising the development office staff and inspiring volunteers. The DOD will dedicate the majority of his/her time to major gift identification, outreach, and solicitation.
- Track record of identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major gifts.
- Excellent interpersonal, managerial, analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- A demonstrated understanding of and appreciation for Bonnie Brae’s mission.
- Proven experience (5 or more years) in fundraising, public relations, and staff supervision.
- Creative, innovative, and able to devise new approaches to philanthropy.
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaborate with a team.
- High code of ethics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with fundraising databases.
Inquired should be directed to:
The Angeletti Group
17 Village Road – PO Box 188
New Vernon, NJ 07976
Director, Event Services
New Jersey City University
- Lead design/development of an events operation that develop a systematic, centralized means for managing the use of university venues for internal/external stakeholders;
- Optimize venue rental business to drive revenue, enhance the profile of the university & foster community relations;
- Develop/maintain policies, procedures, pricing models/systems designed to streamline/guide the scheduling & use off university venues.
- Create sales/marketing/communications plan;
- Lead sales/customer service representative to external constituents;
- Manage events coordinator;
- Develop/steward key internal relationships to maximize operational efficiencies;
- Manage annual budget.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of six years of experience leading conferences and events. Experience with budgets, cost estimates and invoicing. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; strong attention to detail; team-oriented work style; experience managing a complex schedule; and strong writing and computer skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of budgeting/accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge in scheduling and contract administration.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for various events.
REQUIRED: Letter of application, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Cut-Off Date for Filing Applications: February 21, 2020.
We offer a competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
New Jersey City University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants.
Vice President for Advancement and Communications
Hudson County Community College
Hudson County Community College (HCCC) is a vibrant, urban educational institution whose mission is to provide high-quality educational opportunities that promote student success and are accessible, comprehensive, and learning-centered, making it a first-choice option for the students and communities it serves. The College offers 60 degree and certificate programs and more than 300 daytime, evening, and weekend courses throughout its three-campus network, with many classes available online. In addition to its degree courses, HCCC offers a vibrant array of non-credit classes and programs designed to develop professional skills, provide occupational training, learn languages and culinary skills, and enrich personal and cultural knowledge. View the full job posting here.
To apply or to refer candidates, please contact Carmel Napolitano, Vice President, LINDAUER, at http://bit.ly/HUDSONVPAC
Director of Development
To view the detailed description of position responsibilities, please visit this website
Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years minimum non-profit fundraising experience, strong interpersonal and cultivation skills, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, fast paced, multi-faceted environment, ability to manage a variety of assignments concurrently and meet multiple deadlines, ability to manage a team of fundraising and support staff, exp. in using data analysis to inform, working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel and Word.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Competitive salary offered commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek a person who can efficiently perform key administrative functions including:
1) coordinating and implementing major mailings;
2) managing our SalesForce donor database;
3) accurately entering critical data;
4) analyzing performance metrics; and
5) coordinating with finance to ensure appropriate bookkeeping.
The Development Coordinator will work collaboratively with team members to coordinate Isles fundraising and stewardship events including but not limited to:
1) coordinating event logistics;
2) creating invitation lists;
3) tracking attendees; and
4) reconciling post-event financials.
Ideal candidates will have strong organizational, clerical, analytical, writing, and database skills. Specifically, Isles is looking for a candidate with the following:
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Fundraising, Marketing, Business, Sales, Organizational Development or a relevant field
• A minimum of two years’ experience in fundraising or business
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and Word
• Experience using donor database software; SalesForce experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency with data entry, analysis and reporting
Applicants should send cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com
Director of Advancement
The Director of Advancement is a liaison to Senior Management. The Director of Advancement is responsible for the Cultivation & Stewardship of Corporate Partners and serves as the liaison to the Board of Directors. The DOA develops and implements the Annual Advancement Plan, which includes: Major Donor Portfolio; Corporate Partners; Plans for Annual Giving and Special Events; Fundraising; Branding and Marketing. This individual will oversee the budget including expenditures and collaborates with the finance department.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree related to non-profit management, social services and/or marketing & communications. Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) certification preferred.
Experience: At least five years’ experience in non-profit development, fundraising and participation in a management team. Experience with practices and procedures of community mental health services a plus.
Knowledge: Knowledge of public and private sources for funding of Agency programs. Knowledge of best practices for non-profit fundraising. Knowledge of best practices for non-profit marketing & communications.
Web link to the full position description
Email Resume & Cover Letter to Desare Ward, Director of Human Resources