Manager, Individual Giving
The New York Women's Foundation
The New York Women’s Foundation
Reporting to the VP, the Manager, Individual Giving, plays a pivotal role in increasing current gifts of $2,500 and higher. The Manager will work collaboratively with members of the development team to execute appropriate plans for cultivating, soliciting and stewarding new, current and lapsed donors at the small to mid and major levels. Able to effectively use Raisers Edge and various tools to monitor all prospects to ensure positive and purposeful donor relations.
- Five to seven years of successful experience in fundraising. Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Interest in all aspects of helping women and girls and a dedication to promoting The Foundation’s fundraising priorities through developing excellent relationships with leaders, volunteers, and the development team.
- A proven track record of strategic, entrepreneurial and creative fundraising success, the demonstrated ability to thrive in a results-oriented fast paced culture and the ability to build strong collaborative relationships.
For the complete job description please email email@example.com
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Georgian Court University
Georgian Court University
The Assistant Director provides strategic leadership to build, execute, and evaluate annual fundraising programs on behalf of GCU. Will oversee the solicitation and stewardship of key constituencies, including alumni, faculty/staff, friends, parents, and students through traditional and innovative channels-include, but not limited to, direct mail, phone calls, social media, crowdfunding, and other digital campaigns. Will be responsible to manage engagement, solicitation, and stewardship activities related to annual programs, and will be responsible to ensure all annual fundraising goals are achieved.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in fundraising or annual giving in a not for profit, community college, 4 year college or University
- Progressively responsible track record of successful fundraising in direct mail, digital, and/or phone programs
Weblink to full job description: https://georgian.interviewexchange.com/static/clients/419GCM1/index.jsp
Apply online at www.georgian.edu/careers
Donor Records Coordinator
Make-A-Wish New Jersey
Make-A-Wish New Jersey is looking for a Donor Records Coordinator to handle the following:
Maintain data integrity of all donor and gift records in Raiser’s Edge database.
Perform daily batch gift data entry and generate daily/monthly revenue reports for Development team.
Generate gift journal entries in coordination with Finance Department to ensure accurate posting of gifts to Financial Edge General Ledger.
Prepare donor acknowledgment letters from Raiser’s Edge in accordance with Make-A-Wish’s Gift Processing Policy (within 24-48 hours of receiving gifts).
Keep accurate and complete paper and digital records of all gifts and acknowledgments
1. Bachelor’s degree required, or minimum 2-year degree with commensurate experience.
2. Demonstrated high level of detail-oriented accuracy.
3. Advanced knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel and 2-3 years’ experience with data entry.
4. Experience with Raiser’s Edge software required. Experience with generating data queries and reports required. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
5. Experience in nonprofit development function with knowledge of basic fundraising concepts required.
6. Experience with accounting processes preferred.
7. Must be organized.
8. Proven track record of maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
No phone calls please. To formally apply, send your resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note “Donor Records Coordinator” in the subject line.
Chief Development Officer
Arnold P. Gold Foundation
The Arnold P. Gold Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that works with medical and nursing schools, and in hospitals and other professional settings across the U.S. to sustain the commitment of healthcare professionals to provide compassionate, collaborative, and scientifically excellent patient care. The Chief Development Officer will create and implement a comprehensive plan to increase individual, foundation, and corporate contributions. The CDO will also play a critical role in implementing APFG’s 5-year strategic plan.
Significant development leadership experience; success as a front-line major gift fundraiser; ability to develop and implement successful fundraising strategies; experience procuring corporate partnerships; familiarity with the local and national philanthropic communities; successful history of securing grants; experience overseeing marketing and communications activities; excellent writing & presentation skills; passion to advance the mission of the Foundation; a builder and change agent; experience with Raiser’s Edge; ability to travel and to attend evening/weekend events and activities; advanced degree is preferred.
How to apply
Please email your resume and letter of interest to Gold@howe-lewis.com
All expressions of interest will be held in confidence.
Vice President for Development & Alumni Engagement
Stevens Institute of Technology
Stevens Institute of Technology (Stevens) a dynamic private research university of excellence and innovation seeks a Vice President for Development & Alumni Engagement (VPDAE). The VPDAE will have passion for the mission of the university and possess a genuine interest and belief in the promise of Stevens.
The VPDAE will report to the President, serve as a valued member of the President’s Cabinet, comprised of 11 senior academic and administrative leaders and effectively manage the Division of Development & Alumni Engagement. The ideal candidate will bring innovative fundraising leadership, marked by a solid track record of increasing philanthropic support, the purposeful expansion and diversification of philanthropic revenue, extensive campaign and management experience, and success in soliciting transformational gifts, especially for endowment.
How to apply
Stevens Institute of Technology has retained Freeman Philanthropic Services, LLC to facilitate this executive recruitment. Please send confidential inquiries and applications directly to Freeman Philanthropic Services, LLC via e-mail at Stevens@glfreeman.com.
Associate Director for Donor Relations and Special Events
Dedicated to serving Newark Academy and its Office of Institutional Advancement, this newly created position will manage a strategic program of donor stewardship and the planning, execution, staffing and evaluation of a range of institutional special events. Reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement, this position will be responsible for creating stewardship plans for major gift, annual fund and planned giving donors. The position is also responsible for the planning and executing special events for departments including Admission, and Athletics.
- 3-5 years experience in donor relations and/or event planning
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exemplary organizational skills
- The ability to complete multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Raisers Edge
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of constituents at all levels of the institution.
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed Bachelor’s degree required
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to:
Dana Pomykala, Manager
Office of Institutional Advancement