Three C’s: Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Philanthropy & Communities Thriving
Target Audience: Anyone & everyone who wants to better their nonprofit’s ability to navigate a company’s corporate social responsibility and gain a new benefactor
Join us for a fun & engaging conversation featuring three very different companies moderated by a fundraising professional who focuses on raising funds primarily from corporations. Though, corporations are made up of people, so maybe it’s just really lots of individuals making decisions and even though the check comes from a “company”, there really isn’t any “corporate” giving.
- How to cultivate a relationship: beginning (employee volunteerism) to small gifts (matching giving) to a large gift (major giving support)
- How to manage multiple relationships as they all lead to the “corporate” gift
- How to identify which types of companies (small, medium, large) are the best for YOUR nonprofit to approach
Leave us gaining insights on . . .
- How to gain employee advocates leading to greater engagement before a gift is solicited
- How to identify which industry sectors readily aligned with your mission & programs
- When it’s time to ask for a gift
Natalie Krauser McCarthy, CFRE
|Advance Registration Rates*||$40||$60|
|Final Registration Rates||$50||$70|
|*Advance registration is recommended so you pay the lowest rate and are guaranteed a seat. We cannot guarantee seats for walk-ins. Advance registration rates end Monday, March 6. We must pay for No Shows, so you will be charged if you cancel after Monday, March 6. Cancellations must be in writing (email).|