It’s Not Your Father’s (or Mother’s) Capital Campaign
Target Audience: New to the professional through senior-level professionals
Join the conversation about how smaller organizations, or ones with less resources, or without a traditional pipeline of donor prospects, and ones that may never have conducted a capital campaign, approach developing and implementing a Capital Campaign, some type of Major Fundraising initiative, or Major Gifts Program.
Our speakers will share . . .
- Steps around the planning and feasibility that may differ from a traditional campaign being conducted by a much bigger institution and for more traditional reasons like bricks & mortar and endowment.
- Circumstances and reasons to build a campaign/major fundraising effort that may be much different than the traditional reasons. How you can build a campaign that can be more about basic needs and building organizational and financial sustainability, staffing capacity, and future mission growth. How you can create a compelling Case for Support.
- The challenges of engaging a Board that has no experience. • Ideas on how to develop a realistic donor prospect pipeline of Individuals, Corporations and Foundations.
- Challenges faced with having a smaller budget and less dedicated resources for development / fundraising
You’ll leave with . . .
- Ideas and reasons why your organization should be thinking about initiating a new or first-time capital campaign/major fundraising effort.
- Ways to plan and organize a campaign with a smaller budget and less resources.
- Tools that will help you have greater engagement with your board members, donors and funders.
- New ideas on how to better market and communicate your organizational needs and vision that is compelling.
Jeffrey Sobel Consulting
Director of Development
Children’s Defense Fund, New York
Mary L. Robinson, MA, CT
Avis H. Anderson
|Advance Registration Rates*||$40||$60|
|Final Registration Rates||$50||$70|
|*Advance registration is recommended so you pay the lowest rate and are guaranteed a seat. We cannot guarantee seats for walk-ins. Advance registration rates end Monday, July 10. We must pay for No Shows, so you will be charged if you cancel after Monday, July 10. Cancellations must be in writing (email).|