Giving USA 2019: A National and New Jersey Perspective
Thursday, June 27, 2019
8:00 am – 10:30 am
Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University
340 Kingsland Street
Nutley, NJ 07110
[ maps & directions ]
Highlights from the report will be presented and a panel of nonprofit leaders will share their insights on the state of philanthropy in New Jersey. We will be joined by the following esteemed nonprofit leaders:
- Stacy B. Greene, Director of Development & Public Affairs, Turning Point
- Dean Bonita Stanton, M.D., Founding Dean, Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Robert N. Davison, MA, LPC, Chief Executive Officer, Mental Health Association of Essex and Morris
- Joseph E. Stampe, President & Chief Development Officer, Meridian Health Foundation
- Linda Sterling, Trustee and Philanthropist
- Dee Falvo, Senior Vice President, CCS Fundraising
- Moderator: Charlie Michaud, Principal & Managing Director, CCS Fundraising
For questions, please contact Katrina Panzlau at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 497-7482.
CCS Fundraising hosts an annual series of events across the US celebrating the June release of Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy. Each event includes a presentation of the report’s key takeaways, regional philanthropy data, informative discussion, and networking between nonprofit colleagues. This year’s lineup, now in its sixth year, boasts more than 18 events throughout the months of June and July.
Attendance at this event is eligible for 1 CFRE credit hour.