Best Practices for Maximizing Consultant Relationships
Target Audience: New to the profession through senior level professionals
Join us for a high-level discussion moderated by a fundraising professional who spent many years working as a consultant, and now often hires consultants. Hear from fundraising executives and the consultants they work with on:
- How to tell if you could benefit from hiring a consultant.
- How to select a firm.
- How to get the most out of the relationship.
People attending this program will leave with insights on . . .
- How management views the work and the expense that comes with it.
- How consultants adapt to new cultures and environments.
- How each side tells the other when something isn’t working.
- When it’s time to conclude the relationship.
Chief Development Officer
RWJBarnabas Health Foundation
Principal & Managing Director
|Patricia A. Balsamini, CFRE
Vice President, Development
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
| Nicole Kagan, MPA
Vice President, Foundation
Jersey City Medical Center
|Advance Registration Rates*||$40||$60|
|Final Registration Rates||$50||$70|
|*Advance registration is recommended so you pay the lowest rate and are guaranteed a seat. We cannot guarantee seats for walk-ins. Advance registration rates end Monday, June 5. We must pay for No Shows, so you will be charged if you cancel after Monday, June 5. Cancellations must be in writing (email).|