Rescheduled from March 8, 2018 due to Winter Storm Quinn
Target Audience: New to the profession through senior-level professionals
Whether your organization is new and small or older and super-sized, an annual campaign is an important communication tool that you can use to raise money and cultivate your donor. A well-crafted and executed campaign can be a major asset to your organization.
Join us for a lively discussion and learn . . .
- The best and worst times to launch your annual campaign
- What your message(s) should be
- What makes an annual campaign successful
- The end of the campaign is really the beginning – how you can use your annual campaign to steward donors to become major givers
Attendees will leave with . . .
- Strategies for setting annual targets & goals
- Tweaks to improve upon current activities
- New ideas to increase revenue
- A new way of thinking about annual giving as a 12-month process
Julia Bey Ahmet
Joe Primo, MDiv
|Advance Registration Rates*||$40||$60|
|Final Registration Rates||$50||$70|
|*Advance registration is recommended so you pay the lowest rate and are guaranteed a seat. We cannot guarantee seats for walk-ins. Advance registration rates end at 5 pm on Monday, April 2. We must pay for No Shows, so you will be charged if you cancel after Monday, April 2. Cancellations must be via email.|